Books and Chapters:
- Weiss, D., Tilin, F., Morgan, M. (2013) The interdisciplinary healthcare team: Leadership and development. Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Publishing.
- Tilin, F, Broder,J.(2005) Team Consultation (Chapter 23) in Susan A. Wheelan (Ed.) Handbook of Group Research and Practice, Sage Publications
- McKee, Tilin and Mason (2009) Coaching from the Inside. International Psychology Review 4 (1) 59- 70.
- Wheelan SA, Burchill CN, Tilin F., The link between teamwork and patients' outcomes in intensive care units. American Journal of Critical Care. 2003 Nov. 12(6):527-3.
- Wheelan, S, Tilin, F. Davidson, B.(2003) Group Development: Reality or Illusion? Small Group Research 34 (2), 223-245.
- Wheelan, S., Tilin F. (1999) Relationship of Faculty Group Development and School Productivity. Small Group Research, 30(1) 59-81.
- Wheelan, S., Brunner, A., Burchill, C., Craig, R., Tilin,F. (1996). Utility of Group Development Theory in Consulting with Small, Social Service Organizations: A Case Study. Journal of Organizational Development: Europe, 2, 1996
- Wheelan,S. Tilin,F. Sanford,J. (1996) School Group Effectiveness and Productivity. Research Practice. The Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement. College of Education. University of Minnesota.
Presentations and Papers:
- Work Group Conference (2013) Philadelphia, PA Intervention for Interprofessional Teams in Complex Systems
- ICF Conference (2009) Orlando, Florida: Coaching Emotionally Intelligent Leaders for Team Success
- Mid Atlantic Conference of Engineers (April 27, 1996), Effect of Engineering Education and teamwork: A Pilot Study.